Revo supports the interests and values of the whole retail, leisure, & placemaking real estate community, and is the forum for its members to network, share experience, provoke thinking and lead the evolution of the built environment.
Along with our members, Revo has adapted to the radical changes driven by a shift in retail patterns and brought into sharper focus with the current pandemic and lockdowns. In recognition of the challenges, our members are facing we have halved membership fees for this year and further reduced the individual discounted rate. We are also offering existing member companies up to 25% free places for new members. Revo Hub (under 30’s) membership remains free of charge.
We also recognise the importance of adapting our activities to ensure members continue to have the opportunity to share knowledge, debate trends and raise their profile in the industry. We will provide the platform and marketing giving members the opportunity to deliver the following range of activities relevant across the breadth of our membership:
- Monthly seminar/webinar topics and interviews with presentations, panel discussion and Q&A with full member participation and profiling across the community.
- Recorded podcast output from all events alongside blogs and members’ published content.
- A re-energised suite of industry awards recognising excellence across the many facets of the Revo community.
- Access to the growing bank of research and resources published by Revo.
- The opportunity to actively participate in our expert committees where industry best practice and knowledge is shared and our thought leadership activities are coordinated.
- Annual conference when practical.
- Our famous Revo study tours at home and abroad – virtual until we can be together.
- A monthly newsletter that summarises events, committee activity, market trends and member profiles.
- Continued collaboration with Revo Educational Trust and sharing educational resource.
- We look forward to the day that we can combine our seminars, tours, etc. with the great face to face networking events Revo has become known for. We will then re-introduce a programme of major events in addition to a conference e.g. breakfasts and gatherings across the UK and in formats that are established as relevant through direct member engagement.
Many of us enjoy relationships across the industry that have been nurtured through Revo’s 37 years. This is true across the breadth of our membership and we remain a valuable forum for both established industry leaders and for those in the earlier stages of their career. There is no other collaborative network that offers this relevance and focus across the retail and leisure property and placemaking community.
We are working on a streamlined committee structure. This will allow us to address the issues concerning the wider industry, looking at how the retail, leisure and placemaking environment will adapt and evolve. More to follow in the near future.
We look forward to an exciting and positive future together.