FROM RECESSION TO RENAISSANCE: WHAT IS THE FUTURE FOR OUR TOWNS, HIGH STREETS & SHOPPING CENTRES?
We find ourselves at a pivotal point in the future evolution of our towns, high streets, and shopping centres. Lambert Smith Hampton (LSH) and Revo are once again conducting their joint annual research to help deepen our understanding of the challenges facing our towns and shopping centres. The research will also help to identify workable solutions to help deliver the revitalisation and renaissance of our centres that meets the needs of all key stakeholders.
This survey should take no more than five minutes to complete. All respondents will receive a copy of the findings when they are published in Spring 2023.
At the outset, we would once again like to thank the following contributing organisations and their members in support of this survey:
- Completely Retail
- New West End Company
- British Retail Consortium (BRC)
- British Property Federation (BPF)
- Association of Town and City Management (ATCM)
- Association of Chief Estates Surveyors in the Public Sector (ACES)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
- Built Environment Networking (BEN)