The Revo Scotland committee has been in place for over 30 years and its objective is to ensure that the UK wide Revo agenda of knowledge sharing and networking is delivered locally in Scotland through a series of seminars, tours and other activities. Beyond this, Revo Scotland continue to liaise with the Scottish Government and local authorities on policy and matters relating to retail evolution and the repurposing and regeneration of our urban centres.
- Bill Ritchie, Atelier Ten
- Lindsay Dougall, CMS
- Darina Kerr, CMS
- John Duffy, Colliers
- Karen Stewart, Realm Limited
- Yvonne Boyd, Revo
- Stuart Moncur, Savills (UK) Limited
- Philip Goodman, The Fort
- Christopher Narrowmore, Thomas and Adamson
- Stefano Faiella, Three Sixty Architecture Ltd
- Jacquelyn Stewart, Waverley Mall
Meeting minutes will be available soon.