A Celebration of Place Recognition Night 2022
Tuesday, Sep 13, 2022
6:00pm – 12:00am
*THIS EVENT HAS NOW SOLD OUT*
A Celebration of Place is an industry and UK wide recognition campaign to celebrate the good within the industry over what has been an extremely challenging period (Jan 2020 to March 2022). Despite the difficulties that we have all faced during the pandemic, both professionally and personally, there is a lot to be proud of in terms of how the industry and our people have adapted to keep our places operating and our people supported. This campaign was devised by a group of industry experts for Revo to recognise and celebrate the retail industry and will replace the previous Revo ACE, Gold and Purple Apple Awards for an interim period with the view of them returning in a revised format in years to come. Split into 3 distinct categories Represent, Reflect and Reinvigorate these awards not only acknowledge industry excellency in destinations but also highlight the importance and effectiveness of all stakeholders involved in the built environment.
The recognition night has also been revised with a greater focus on our entrants and celebration. The theme for this year’s recognition night is festival, which will take place on the 13th of September at a destination demonstrating how a space can be transformed, Neverland in London. This will not be one to miss. Dancing shoes at the ready everyone!
Tickets can be purchased by credit card and are £40 for award entrants and Revo Hub, £50 for Revo members and £60 for non-members, excluding VAT. When purchasing your ticket, please disregard Sales Tax this is the system adding on VAT. If you are unable to pay by card please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss invoicing.
Included in your ticket:
- Summer Fizz cocktail on arrival
- Beach BBQ
- 2 drink tokens
- Ibiza Saxophonist
- Photo booth
- Exclusive use of venue games
- Networking for award entrants, Revo members, potential members and next gen!
- The long awaited Judges Choice announcements
- and of course a fantastic evening with colleagues and friends!
Seating Arrangements: If you can find time between chatting and dancing, help yourself and choose your spot on the night!
Dress Code:Smart casual, it’s a celebration! We also look forward to seeing your fancy footwear!
Sponsorship Opportunities: Shine the spotlight on your brand and align yourself with the people and places providing the very best in real estate through our high-profile, bespoke sponsorship packages. Our opportunities pack can be found here. For further information, please contact: email@example.com
- Holiday Inn Express London – Wandsworth: 3 minute drive/ 9 minute walk
- The Alma Hotel: 3 minute drive / 10 minute walk
- Travelodge London Battersea Hotel: 3 minute drive/ 12 minute walk
- Double Tree by Hilton London – Chelsea: 5 minute drive/ 12 minute walk
- Premier Inn London Wandsworth Hotel: 6 minute drive/ 22 minute walk
- Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel: 8 minute drive/ 24 minute walk
- Hotel Rafayel: 9 minute drive/ 32 minute walk
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club: 8 minute drive/ 32 minute walk
- mk | hotel london: 11 minute drive/ 32 minute walk
- Wandsworth Town Station: 10 minutes walk
- Imperial Wharf Station: 11 minute walk
- Parsons Green Station: 5 minute drive/20 minute walk
- Fulham Broadway Station: 7 minute drive/22 minute walk
- Clapham Junction Station: 7 minute drive/22 minute walk
- Breer Street –Parking can be paid on Ringo [Free after 5pm]
- Sainsburys –Please check signage for parking restrictions
- Drop off and pick up – Townmead Road only
Wandsworth Bridge Road
London, SW6 2TY