Brought to you by Retail Destination and Revo, Retail Destination LIVE is a one-day conference culminating in a gala dinner that attracts the best from the Shopping Centre industry. So join us for a day of topical and thought-provoking conference sessions, a best-in-industry supplier exhibition and a feast of networking opportunities followed by a gala dinner and entertainment.
All of this will take place at Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Stretford, Manchester, M16 0PX on Wednesday 6th March. Make sure you’re not missing out and register your interest now!
- Conference agenda coming soon
- To register your interest, please CLICK HERE.
- In the meantime, find out what happened at Retail Destination LIVE 2023 HERE.
Don’t just take our word for it…
- RD Live was a fantastic opportunity to get together and re-connect with colleagues face to face. Great agenda and opportunity to share current challenges and solutions. In a rapidly changing world the opportunity to network and collaborate is even more important and I’m really keen to support the various networks and look forward to our next RD Live Conference!
Robert Goodman, Retail Director, Landsec Shopping Centres
- The follow-up RD Live event to the relaunch in 2022, and the return to Leicester in 2023 did not disappoint. Obviously the clear message continues to prevail, the immense change for Retail and our High Streets leaves us facing more of a revolution then evolution within the Retail and Property landscape, and with the conference focus this year on the Economic outlook, the Challenges we face, the Solutions to those challenges, with a little bit of Future Gazing thrown in for good measure, you could have been forgiven for thinking that it might have been a bit of a downbeat affair; but not so!! Expanding on what we learnt last year, the inspiration generated by many of our key presenters really was amazing, once again reflected in the total concentration and focus on so many of my colleagues faces as the presentations content hopefully prompted and stimulated further thought, discussion and research post event. RDLive23 created a real buzz amongst delegates. The passion, energy and commitment, from all of those attending, to rise to the challenges we currently face, really was amazing, and coupled with a healthy increase in numbers of attendees this year, and a lot of new faces, which is always encouraging, bodes well for next year.
Andrew McNeilly, Centre Manager, The Guildhall Shopping Centre
- It was great to see the Retail Destination Live conference back in the calendar. The overarching topic of Future Places was a great choice as our retail environment and needs are changing quicker than ever before, resulting in a high number of variables to be considered in our industry. The conference gave some great insights in to several wide ranging and relevant topics, with lots to take away, digest, plan and implement at centre:mk in Milton Keynes. The location was well considered, the event well organised and REVO and Retail Destination did a great job of hosting on the day. A brilliant opportunity to catch up with colleagues from around the country and to make new connections. Judging from the one held in July, I will be attending it in 2023, so make sure you put it in the diary for next year, as its only going to be bigger and better.
Kevin Duffy, Centre Director, Centre:mk
- I loved the level of this conference. A host of detailed well organised sessions with an excellent selection of topics to help those in the shopping centre industry navigate challenges, seize opportunities and prepare for the future. The speakers were well chosen for their expertise and the content delivered has given me inspiration for future projects. Participating in the Future Gazing panel alongside top-level leaders in their fields and future gazers from the industry played a significant role in helping Gravity’s growth plans over the next few years. I will be attending the 2023 event, where I look forward to reconnecting, establishing new relationships and promoting my organisation.
Michael Harrison, Co-Founder & Chief Growth Officer, Gravity
- A fantastic day, which seemed to go down really well with all who attended. Well done to everyone involved in organising and executing a great “come back” event. I think the bar has been elevated to a much more engaging and relevant level giving us a great position to continue to build on and grow the centre manager community.
Sue Patel, Centre Manager, The Meadows Shopping Centre