TICKETS FOR THE AWARDS CEREMONY HAVE OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT!
Welcome to The Revo’s!
For over 37 years, Revo has been dedicated to recognising and celebrating talent within the retail, leisure and placemaking property sector, with the Revo Gold, ACE, and Purple Apple Awards being the hallmarks of excellence.
However, the pandemic put a halt to the usual awards approach, and Revo returned in 2022 with ‘A Celebration of Place’, an interim industry and UK wide recognition campaign to celebrate the good within the industry during a challenging period.
Now, due to popular demand, Revo is proud to announce its new industry awards, The Revo’s!
Crafted by a team of industry experts, The Revo’s recognise and reward the best of the best in the built environment, combining elements from the Revo Gold, ACE, and Purple Apple awards to create a holistic awards series encompassing development, investment, asset management, operations, customer experience, and destination marketing in the sector.
As the built environment continues to evolve, we are proud to keep up with the changes in our industry. The Revo’s provide us with an opportunity to recognise and celebrate those who are adapting and leading the way forward.
We are excited to announce a host of new categories that ensure places, spaces, projects, and people are rewarded and recognised. We encourage applications from our members and the wider sector, regardless of whether it’s an individual, business or team, whether for a space, place or initiative.
At its core, The Revo’s is all about celebrating excellence. We can’t wait to see what 2023 has in store and are excited to honour the best in our sector.
Join us in the celebration!
What awards are up for grabs?
Recognise and reward the best of the best in the built environment including examples of development, investment, asset management, operation, customer experience, and destination marketing in the sector.
Recognise and reward effective retail destination marketing within the UK.
Recognise and celebrate the very best examples of development, investment and asset management in the retail sector.
If you’re shortlisted, prepare to be noticed!
Winning isn’t the only way to make waves – we shine the spotlight on all shortlisted entrants.
Here’s how we’ll be profiling our 2023 shortlisted entrants:
- Listed on The Revo’s webpage with concise entry details
- Featured prominently in all shortlisted award communications.
- Referenced in promotional campaigns, including digital marketing and social media activity to the Revo database (circa 10k+).
- Supplied with a “The Revo’s Shortlist” logo for use across your own marketing and communications.
- The opportunity to purchase your very own plaque (at cost). Whether you want to present back to your community or keep it as a memento of the fantastic efforts of a hardworking team, this is a great way to acknowledge efforts and successes.
- Recognition at the ceremony and throughout the year.
- ‘Meet your shortlist’ mini-interviews to be shared with the membership before the ceremony.
- Published as shortlisted in The Revo’s booklet, distributed to our membership.
Plus, here’s the extra profiling for our 2023 winners:
- The winner will be announced at the awards ceremony.
- The winner will be featured in press releases and subsequent media coverage.
- All finalists will receive a certificate of recognition for their achievements with the winner receiving a plaque.
- Published as winners in The Revo’s booklet, distributed to our membership.
Without further ado, your 2023 award categories…
For a detailed outline of what is expected for each category please download our ENTRY GUIDE or visit the AWARD CATEGORIES webpage. The examples of activity and objectives are guidelines and not all suggestions need to be included in your entry. Be sure to read the criteria thoroughly before compiling your entry. Entries will need to be able to demonstrate strong results such as driving footfall, sales and ROI.
BEST RETAIL LEASING INITIATIVE
BEST LEISURE LEASING INITIATIVE
BEST PLACEMAKING INITIATIVE
BEST SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVE
BEST LOCAL AUTHORITY INITIATIVE
BEST LOCAL AUTHORITY/PRIVATE SECTOR PARTNERSHIP
ASSET MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE
OCCUPIER OF THE YEAR
INDEPENDENT OPERATOR OF THE YEAR
POP-UP OF THE YEAR
BEST MARKETING CAMPAIGN OF THE YEAR – LARGE | OVER £25K PER CAMPAIGN
BEST MARKETING CAMPAIGN OF THE YEAR – MEDIUM | BETWEEN £5K – £25K PER CAMPAIGN
BEST MARKETING CAMPAIGN OF THE YEAR – SHOESTRING | BELOW £5K PER CAMPAIGN
CENTRE MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE YEAR
BEST NEW DEVELOPMENT
Entries are accepted from all types of places and there is no limit to the number of entries that can be submitted per company. However, there is a fee per entry, £100 plus vat for every category except Rising Star, Independent Operator of the Year and Pop-up of the Year which are free to enter and the Gold’s which cost £250 plus vat to enter.
Meet the Judging Panel
The Revo’s is being judged by an esteemed panel of industry front runners and Revo members from across the retail real estate sector.
The Revo’s recognise and reward the best of the best in the built environment including examples of development, investment, asset management, operation, customer experience, and destination marketing in the sector.
Our judges will review all entries, to elect our shortlist and winner for each category. We will ensure they all remain impartial and we ask for any conflicts of interest to be declared prior to the judging period.
Entries open & sponsorships opportunities available
Entries close @ 17:00!
5th – 12th October
Announce presentation shortlist
30th October- 7th November
Shortlisted 15-minute presentations (Purple Apples & The Gold’s)
Meet Our Sponsors
Award Category Sponsors
We’re here to help.
Updates from Revo
To get the most up to date information from Revo, subscribe or make sure your details with us are up to date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to also follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn @RevoLatest.
If you have any questions or require technical support while applying online, please contact email@example.com.
Shine the spotlight on your brand with our bespoke sponsorship packages.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions & Conditions of Entry
- Applications will be accepted for places developed in the UK, Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands.
- Entries can cover the whole spectrum of retail property and places including central area schemes, out of town developments, retail/warehouse parks, food/leisure anchored centres, transport hubs and markets as well as individual brands or occupiers. In considering each entry, the jury will assess the degree to which others in the industry could benefit by adopting any lessons from the submission, and the extent to which the development may be indicative of future trends.
- Entries must relate to a recognised retail and leisure place or brand.
- The judges reserve the right not to promote or showcase all entries.
- Revo or the judges will not be responsible for lost or damaged submissions.
- If there are any queries regarding eligibility of an entry, it is advised that the matter be checked at an early stage. The judges reserve the right to change your chosen category as deemed appropriate.
- Revo reserves the right to adapt any entries in published form for distribution to the retail property industry. This includes the showcasing of supplied imagery and photography across Revo’s wider activity platforms and collateral, unless explicitly advised against at the time of entry.
- All entries are to be submitted by 17:00 Friday 29th September.
- There is no limit to the number of schemes that may be submitted per company.
- Entry cost is £100 plus vat per entry for every category except Rising Star, Independent Operator of the Year and Pop-up of the Year which are free to enter and the Gold’s which cost £250 plus vat to enter.
- For the Gold’s, work must have been delivered between January 2022 and July 2023.