17:45 – 18:00: Regroup at the Project Hub for refreshments, networking and a presentation from the key players involved in the regeneration and redevelopment project which will include the following elements and themes:
- What has been achieved and what are the ambitions for social impact and net zero
- What relationships have been key and how have they been managed
- What role do meanwhile uses have
- The story explaining the place – brand narrative
- Difficult choices, challenges trade offs particularly in relation to viability
- Design and architecture
20:00: Tour finish
20:30: Drinks reception at Leadbelly’s Bar & Kitchen
This event is complimentary and only open to Revo members.
Please note there are limited spaces available so please confirm your interest and your place by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org today!