Drapers’ annual consumer research report Gen Z and Millennials is back for 2022, helping the fashion and retail industry to decode this difficult-to-define, yet all-important set of consumers.
- Who are Generation Z and millennials?
- What do they really want from fashion brands and retailers?
- Do they actually care about sustainability?
- Do they prefer to shop online or in store?
- Are they all ready to embrace TikTok, fashion rental and the metaverse?
Analysing data from an exclusive survey of 2,000 consumers, this deep-dive report sets out to answer these questions and more.
Now in its fourth year, it identifies, tracks and analyses these ever-evolving and increasingly influential cohorts: covering their shopping habits and preferences, their similarities and differences, and how current affairs are affecting their spending.
This year’s report unpicks the data to reveal what fashion firms should be focusing on to future-proof their businesses and win with these shoppers – today and in the future.
Access the report —-> HERE